WORKPLACE COACHING & CONSULTING
Pax People tailors its Coaching and Strategic Workplace Consulting services to clients needs.
Pax People specialises in the provision of expert support, coaching and advice. Our team has over 20 years’ experience in Human Resources, Leadership, Law and Psychology. We are well known by our clients for having particular expertise in managing complex workplace and people matters as well as working with people who are technical experts transitioning into people leadership roles or enhancing leadership capability within a current role.
Pax People’s Coaching Programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of the individual and the organisation. Our methods focus on tapping into potential, increasing engagement and improving the well-being of your people resulting in improved performance. We work with a range of practical and pragmatic coaching models to ensure our coaching is are aligned to the individual’s needs as well as the organisation’s business goals.
Our individual and team Coaching engagements often focus on:
- Bystander Intervention – Promoting a safe and positive workplace culture where people prosper and feel supported to address negative workplace influences or behaviours.
- Finding My Way – Understanding self, understanding my impact in the workplace (how others see me), defining the way I want to lead or perform in my role and what I need to do differently.
- Using Conflict Productively – Developing ‘conflict capability’ in relationships and engagement with others. Using conflict constructively for better performance/outcomes.
- Leading for Performance – Leadership and management coaching designed to support leaders to be more effective in leading for engagement and performance improvements in themselves and/or others.
Unique to the Pax People coaching approach is the use of mediation and conflict management coaching models to assist people to develop a stronger level of resilience and increased perspective in others’ behaviours and styles. Our approach teaches people to work through conflict leading to greater collaboration and harmony for individuals and the workplace.
Pax People provides strategic Workplace Consulting services specialising in:
- Workplace restructures, re-organisations and the associated change and communication process.
- Workplace and People Strategy development and initiatives linked to your organisation’s goals.
- Talent management strategies and processes.
- Conflict Coaching for individuals and teams to address current and/or long -term issues and behaviours.
- Facilitation of workshops, off-sites or team building events.
We are accredited providers of the Myers Briggs Personality Type (MBTI) personality inventory and trained in the Cinergy Conflict Coaching™ model.
We work across a range of industries and also provide advice to individuals who wish to engage us for personalised advice and coaching.